The 1971 Unity Collection from Coca-Cola®
In 1971, in the midst of a shifting cultural landscape, Coca-Cola debuted a groundbreaking commercial featuring young people on a hilltop in Italy teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony. With that same optimistic voice, Coca-Cola presents the 1971 Unity Collection. It is a look at the past and a glimpse into the future with warmth, togetherness and hopeful spirit.
A reason to smile
With eye-catching artwork, vibrant red finish and classic Coca-Cola® logo, this lightweight 4 L/4.2 quart compact mini fridge is the ideal personal cooler/warmer. Quiet daytime operation and fan-free silent nighttime mode make this the perfect bedside table or desktop accessory for your home, office, or dorm room. It is AC and DC capable so you can plug it into any standard household outlet or use it in your car, boat or RV.
Compact and safe food and beverage storage
This mini cooler/warmer with removable shelf holds 6 standard 355 mL/12 oz cans. Keep your favourite drinks cold or safely store items such as yogurt, cheese, milk, and infant formula. Switch to warming mode to keep your lunch ready to eat or warm a baby bottle.
Tips for Best Use
- For quickest cooling, pre-chill items before placing in mini-fridge
- Provide at least 3 inches clearance behind the fridge and ensure fan is not blocked for most effective operation
- Minimize opening and closing and ensure door is closed properly
- Lowest possible temperature depends on surrounding temperature
- To avoid draining your vehicle’s battery when using 12V mode, only run cooler/heater when the engine is on
Smile-AB-06.jpg" alt="Closeup pictures of Coca-Cola 1971 Unity Collection 6-can Portable Mini Fridge features with written descriptions" />