Koolatron is a leader in thermoelectric cooling and has been making custom coolers for the medical sector for over 25 years. The TC08 model features enhanced temperature management technology and provides a consistent 4-6 Celsius temperature range. The temperature range is programmed at the time of manufacturing and can be customized to meet specific needs. This precision control cooler operates on 12 volt power and plugs into the 12 volt outlet of any vehicle. It can also operate on 110 volt power when used in conjunction with the Koolatron AC Adapter (sold separately).
Koolatron medical coolers have been used by public health departments, private labs, and universities across Canada and the United States.
Some of the applications of our custom medical coolers include:
- Cooling & storing blood vials at donor clinics
- Storing and transporting medical specimens
- Transporting & storing vaccines for public health clinics
- Transporting & storing drugs with temperature limits for EMS
- Keeping portable defibrillators at right temperature in police, fire & EMS vehicles