Endless creative possibilities!
With an 8.8 oz (250 g) capacity melting pot and 32-piece accessory kit, the Total Chef® Chocolatiere has everything you need to serve a delicious chocolate fondue dessert, create an array of homemade candies, or add a touch of elegance to cake or cookie decorating.
Safe and simple operation
The Chocolatiere’s electric warming base with two heat settings lets you melt chocolate at a higher temperature and then switch to the lower setting to keep it warm with no risk of burning. The removeable melting pot with safe-to-touch handle is easy to clean and features two pouring spouts for filling molds or drizzling over baked goods.
- 1 Electric warmer unit
- 1 Melting pot with plastic handle
- 10 Clear plastic skewers
- 10 Plastic forks
- 6 Small molds (heart, teddy bear, coffee bean, star, Christmas tree, rectangle)
- 1 Large heart mold
- 1 Drying/draining rack
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Spiral truffle dipping tool
- 1 Flat 2-prong dipping tool
- Instruction and recipe booklet
Tips and Tricks
- For best fondue results, use chocolate with a minimum 30 percent cocoa butter
- For best candy-making results, use Compound Chocolate or Candy Melts
- Pre-melt chocolate in a double boiler on the stovetop or in the microwave in 30 second bursts for fastest results
- For easiest cleaning, rinse melting pot and accessories before chocolate re-hardens
- Wipe down exterior of warmer unit with a damp soapy cloth; do not submerge in water