Delight and impress your guests!
The Total Chef® Dual Tower 3 Tier Chocolate Fondue Fountain is a fun and elegant addition to any party! This self-heating fountain accommodates up to 2.75 pounds of chocolate (1.25 kg). Just add a platter of berries, fresh seasonal fruits, marshmallows, and cookies for an effortless and delicious dessert featuring side-by-side towers of flowing melted chocolate.
Safe and easy to operate
With separate heating and motor functions, you can ensure the chocolate is fully melted before starting the motor for the fountain effect. The adjustable temperature dial allows you to select the heating level that suits your needs and the auger system prevents jams and maintains an even flow. Divided reservoir and tiers let you feature two different types of chocolate. Stainless steel basin and tiers remove easily with no tools required for easy cleaning and built-in drip guard protects your table from spills.
Tips and Tricks
- For best flow and texture, use chocolate with a minimum 30 percent cocoa butter
- Turn the “Heater” dial clockwise to and the unit to warm up for 3-5 minutes before adding chocolate
- For quickest results, melt chocolate in batches in a double boiler on the stovetop or in the microwave in 30 second bursts while fountain warms up
- If melting chocolate directly in the fountain basin, stir frequently and do not turn on fountain motor until chocolate is fully melted
- Do not add solid chocolate or cool or cold liquids to the fountain when it is running
- For easiest cleaning, disassemble and wash the auger and tower pieces as soon as they are cool enough to handle using a soft cloth and soapy water