Air-frying crisps the outside and seals in the juices for the tenderest chicken you've ever tasted
You Will Need
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towel. Brush all over with vegetable oil.
- Combine salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika, and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Place chicken breasts in seasoning mix and turn to coat evenly. You can also combine the chicken and seasoning in a ziplock bag and shake well to coat.
- Arrange the seasoned chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 22-25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C). If using the Total Chef 7-in-1 Air Fryer, select the pre-set "Chicken" function or set the time and temperature using the digital controls.
- Let the chicken rest for 5-10 minutes before serving to let the juices redistribute. Serve alongside a garden salad or your favorite seasonal vegetables.