Quality Products Made in Canada
For over 30 years now, Koolatron has been a leader in manufacturing innovative, quality designed products. Based on a solid reputation for providing thermoelectric and refrigeration products, now includes more than 200 unique products. We're committed to providing quality consumer products and excellent customer service so you can shop with confidence.
Over 30 Years of Innovative Manufacturing
For over 30 years now, Koolatron has been a leader in manufacturing innovative, quality designed products. Based on a solid reputation for providing thermoelectric and refrigeration products, Koolatron's expanded product line now includes:
- Automotive Products: PantsSavers car floor mats, Oskar snow brushes, Michelin branded brushes and car care accessories
- 12-Volt Thermoelectric Coolers and Appliances: Koolatron travel coolers, custom commercial applications CPS, branded 12-volt coolers and branded ice chests
- Small Appliances: Koolatron wine cellars, Koolatron compact fridges, branded thermoelectric coolers, branded fridges and treat appliances and total chef kitchen appliances
- Pet and Pest Products: Lentek indoor electronic pest control, bite shield outdoor pest and mosquito products and Lentek pet training and grooming appliances
- Backyard Living Products: KoolScapes outdoor decor, Koolscapes water gardening, deck boxes, rain barrels, composters, fountains and pond kits
Benefits of Buying from Koolatron
Our Koolatron coolers, which are one of our most popular products, have a wide range of benefits including: portability to transport anywhere, versatility to be used as a cooler or warmer and efficiency to cool to approximately 40 - 45 Fahrenheit degrees (22 - 25 Celsius degrees). In addition, our coolers are known for their high performance with low power draw and their reliability, since there is virtually no part that can wear out. Regardless of what product you choose, Koolatron has a reputation you can count on!
Featured Koolatron Products
Our Koolatron 1.8 cu.ft. Tool Chest Fridge has compressor cooling that features a manually adjustable temperature range between 0 - 10 Â°C/32 - 50Â°F. As a 1.8 cubic foot energy efficient refrigerator, this product features a tool chest and fridge in one! Are you a Corona or Miller Lite fan? If so, one of our branded ice chests - which hold up to 85 cans in a stainless-steel design - would be a welcome addition on your next camping or barbeque trip!
A Fully Integrated Manufacturer and Distributor
Koolatron's headquarters in Brantford, Ontario, Canada is where our manufacturing, sales and marketing offices are located. New York also has some of Koolatron's manufacturing and warehouse space; when combined with Ontario's, Koolatron has over 300,000 square feet of space! Additional sales and marketing offices are in Quebec, Florida and the United Kingdom.
Only the Best in Quality and Design
We work hard to ensure our products are only the best in quality and innovation and guarantee this by making our products meet stringent standards. Koolatron's reputation has been built on customers' trust and confidence in our products, which we work hard to continuously make even better.
Convenience When You Shop
Wherever you're based in Canada, you can shop with confidence when choosing Koolatron! Our user-friendly website allows you to buy our products online and get them shipped directly to your door. Any questions or concerns with your order will be handled professionally by our customer service team. Your complete satisfaction with our product line is what matters most to us, so we work hard to make sure you're happy with your order.